Bachelor in Business Administration (BBA)
About This Course
- The Bachelor in Business Administration program (Blended and ODL mode) is designed to enable students to become industry ready managers.
- Equips students with requisite professional education and knowledge in business management for adding value to the industry and advancing learning.
- Provides state-of-the-art infrastructure to students, to support and propel their career paths, may it be managerial, administrative or entrepreneurial.
- Provides students with skills-based learning to give them a competitive edge in employability.
- Demonstrate a clear grasp of the concepts of business management across functional domains.
- Critically think and analyse business problems.
- Apply sensitivity to social, sustainable and ethical aspects, challenges and actively incorporate nuances of conducting business responsibly in today’s day and age.
- Develop and apply business models and frameworks to solve real-world business problems.
- Effectively communicate verbally and non-verbally in the digital world, in teams, and cross-culturally.
- Develop and display entrepreneurship acumen, innovation in ideating business plans, and understanding of start-up ecosystem in the country and globally.
Option 1: Full Fee Payment (in INR)
1,31,000/- Full Fee Payment
Admission Processing Fee : 1,200/-
Option 2 : Annual payment (in INR)
47,000/- Program fee per year
No. of Years 3Admission Processing Fee : 1,200/-
Option 3 : Semester-wise fee payment (in INR)
25,000/- Program fee per semester
No. of semesters 6Admission Processing Fee : 1,200/-
- An initial amount of Rs. 5,000/- from the program fee will be collected at the time of registration.
- The University offers special incentives to our armed forces with a 20% concession on the program fee.
- The above-mentioned fee structure is subject to change at the discretion of the University. Any payment made via Demand Draft should be made in favour of “SVKM’s NMIMS” payable at Mumbai.
- In addition, Students need to pay an examination fee of Rs 600/- per subject.
- Now avail loan facility to pay fees for the Program even without a credit card.
- EMI Facility (3, 6, 9, 12 months) available via credit cards of the following banks: HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, Citi Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, HSBC Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Program Structure and curriculum are subject to change at per the discretion of the University
Eligibility Of Program