Certificate Program in Search Engine Marketing & Digital Marketing Analytics
About This Course
- Understand the working of search engines and search engine algorithms
- Understand how to optimize web presence using on-page and off-page Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques
- Write effective ad copy, target relevant audiences using Search Engine Marketing (SEM) tools
- Understand Google Ads platform by gaining hands-on experiential learning in a simulated environment
- Optimize media mix and budget allocation using marketing technology tools
- Interpret website analytics, search analytics, social media analytics, email analytics and provide performance insights
- Creating a web presence which is optimized for search engines using on-page and off-page search engine optimization techniques
- Applying best practices to create compelling search ads, display ads, shopping ads
- Applying skills needed to attempt Google Ads Certifications
- Applying a structured decision-making framework to take data-driven decisions
- Applying skills needed to navigate analytics tools like Google Analytics, SEMRush, Facebook Analytics, etc.
- Applying principles of A/B testing to make optimal business decisions
Option 1: Full fee payment(in INR)
Option 2 : Term-Wise payment (in INR)
- Admission Processing Fee of Rs. 1,200/- applicable for all admissions.
- An initial amount of Rs. 5,000/- from the program fee will be collected at the time of registration.
- The University offers special incentives to our armed forces with a 20% concession on the program fee.
- The above-mentioned fee structure is subject to change at the discretion of the University. Any payment made via Demand Draft should be made in favour of “SVKM’s NMIMS” payable at Mumbai.
- In addition, Students need to pay an examination fee of Rs 600/- per subject.
- Now avail loan facility to pay fees for the Program even without a credit card.
- EMI Facility (3, 6, 9, 12 months) available via credit cards of the following banks: HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, Citi Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, HSBC Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank.