Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
About This Course
- The Bachelor of Commerce is an undergraduate degree (Blended and ODL mode) in commerce and related courses in finance.
- The program focuses on the holistic development of a learner who wishes to complete graduation by building their knowledge and skills so as to be a successful manager tomorrow.
- Provides comprehensive understanding and insights in the area of Finance, Accounting, Law, Taxation and Management.
- Lays the foundation for higher management education.
- Strong foundation to learn essentials of commerce
- Capabilities to attain adaptive advantage in business
- Understanding about how finance, business and management relates to each other
Option 1: Full Fee Payment (in INR)
94,000/- Full Fee Payment
Admission Processing Fee : 1,200/-
Option 2 : Annual payment (in INR)
33,000/- Program fee per year
No. of Years 3Admission Processing Fee : 1,200/-
Option 3 : Semester-wise fee payment (in INR)
18,000/- Program fee per semester
No. of semesters 6Admission Processing Fee : 1,200/-
- An initial amount of Rs. 5,000/- from the program fee will be collected at the time of registration.
- The University offers special incentives to our armed forces with a 20% concession on the program fee.
- The above-mentioned fee structure is subject to change at the discretion of the University. Any payment made via Demand Draft should be made in favour of “SVKM’s NMIMS” payable at Mumbai.
- In addition, Students need to pay an examination fee of Rs 600/- per subject.
- Now avail loan facility to pay fees for the Program even without a credit card
- EMI Facility (3, 6, 9, 12 months) available via credit cards of the following banks: HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, Citi Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, HSBC Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Program Structure and curriculum are subject to change at per the discretion of the University