Certificate in Social Media and Content Marketing & Certificate in Digital Marketing Analytics
About This Course
- Understand different social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Quora, Blogs and YouTube
- Devise social media marketing strategy and content strategy for each of the above platforms
- Understand the framework for creating content that is engaging, valuable and shareable
- Leverage an analytics driven decision-making framework and marketing technology stack for business decisions
- Optimize media mix and budget allocation using marketing technology tools
- Interpret website analytics, search analytics, social media analytics, email analytics and provide performance insights
- Analyzing the nuances of different social media platforms and the accompanying content strategies
- Evaluating, analyzing, and optimizing social media ad campaigns end to end
- Applying skills required to attempt Facebook Blueprint Certifications
- Applying skills needed to create, distribute and amplify valuable content using content creation tools and distribution platforms
- Applying a structured decision-making framework to take data-driven decisions
- Applying skills needed to navigate analytics tools like Google Analytics, SEMRush, Facebook Analytics, etc.
- Applying principles of A/B testing to make optimal business decisions
Option 1: Full fee payment(in INR)
Option 2 : Term-Wise payment (in INR)
- Admission Processing Fee of Rs. 1,200/- applicable for all admissions.
- An initial amount of Rs. 5,000/- from the program fee will be collected at the time of registration.
- The University offers special incentives to our armed forces with a 20% concession on the program fee.
- The above-mentioned fee structure is subject to change at the discretion of the University. Any payment made via Demand Draft should be made in favour of “SVKM’s NMIMS” payable at Mumbai.
- In addition, Students need to pay an examination fee of Rs 600/- per subject.
- Now avail loan facility to pay fees for the Program even without a credit card.
- EMI Facility (3, 6, 9, 12 months) available via credit cards of the following banks: HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, Citi Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, HSBC Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank.