Certificate in Social Media & Content Marketing
About This Course
- Understand how social media has disrupted traditional marketing
- Understand different social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Quora, Blogs and YouTube
- Devise social media marketing strategy and content strategy for each of the above platforms
- Develop your personal brand using social media, and understand how to become an influencer
- Understand social media campaign management and advertising on each social media platform
- Measure success and optimise paid social using analytics and reporting
- Understand the framework for creating content that is engaging, valuable and shareable
- Understand how to devise a wholesome content marketing strategy for different platforms
- Understanding how to leverage social media channels over in the overall media mix
- Analyzing the nuances of different social media platforms and the accompanying content strategies
- Understanding of the content creation process and corresponding tools
- Evaluating, analyzing, and optimizing social media ad campaigns end to end
- Creating effective strategies across Social Media platforms to engage new and existing audiences whilst achieving business goals
- Applying skills required to attempt Facebook Blueprint Certifications
- Creating content marketing strategy for various digital marketing channels
- Applying skills needed to create, distribute and amplify valuable content using content creation tools and distribution platforms
Option 1: Program Fees ( in INR )
- Admission Processing Fee of Rs. 1,200/- applicable for all admissions.
- An initial amount of Rs. 5,000/- from the program fee will be collected at the time of registration.
- The University offers special incentives to our armed forces with a 20% concession on the program fee.
- The above-mentioned fee structure is subject to change at the discretion of the University. Any payment made via Demand Draft should be made in favour of “SVKM’s NMIMS” payable at Mumbai.
- In addition, Students need to pay an examination fee of Rs 600/- per subject.
- Now avail loan facility to pay fees for the Program even without a credit card.
- EMI Facility (3, 6, 9, 12 months) available via credit cards of the following banks: HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, Citi Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, HSBC Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank.
Eligibility Of Program