Diploma in Banking and Finance Management
About This Course
- The two-semester program teaches you the basic functionality of financial firms, banks, stock markets, etc.
- Acquaint yourself with various financial institutions and their regulations.
- Focused on developing skills such as financial analysis, cost accounting, management accounting, and general decision making.
- Understand day to day operations and activities of banking and finance institutions.
- Understand financial institutions and their role in the financial markets.
- Be equipped with knowledge of marketing concepts and activities related to the special requirements of financial services.
Option 1: Full Fee Payment (in INR)
Option 2 : Semester-wise fee payment (in INR)
Students can choose from two lecture delivery modes: Pro & Prime
# Pro : The Pro mode allows students to access live-interactive lectures as well as view recorded lectures
※ Prime: The Prime delivery mode allows students to view recorded lectures
※ Prime+ : The Prime+ mode allows students to choose access for live-interactive lectures of their choice.
Note: To get a detailed understanding of the fee structure, contact a student counsellor.
- Admission Processing Fee of Rs. 1,200/- applicable for all admissions.
- An initial amount of Rs. 5,000/- from the program fee will be collected at the time of registration.
- The University offers special incentives to our armed forces with a 20% concession on the program fee.
- The above-mentioned fee structure is subject to change at the discretion of the University. Any payment made via Demand Draft should be made in favour of “SVKM’s NMIMS” payable at Mumbai.
- In addition, Students need to pay an examination fee of Rs 600/- per subject.
- Now avail loan facility to pay fees for the Program even without a credit card.
- EMI Facility (3, 6, 9, 12 months) available via credit cards of the following banks: HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, Citi Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, HSBC Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank.