Diploma in Operations Management
About This Course
- The one-year program is designed to help you acquire vital competencies in production, operations & distribution management, leading to an improvement in job skills.
- Apply concepts of operations management such as Warehouse Planning, Operations & Supply Chain Strategies, and New Product Development.
- Learn to create a balance between operations and supply expertise and general business knowledge by disseminating new techniques in the area of operations management.
- Effectively take decisions for streamlining operations.
- Skilfully plan and control the process of transformed resources as they move through supply networks, and operations.
- Analyse and evaluate business operations using basic quantitative analysis techniques.
- Effectively demonstrate the application of the process perspective on an organisation or business unit level.
Option 1: Full Fee Payment (in INR)
Option 2 : Semester-wise fee payment (in INR)
Students can choose from two lecture delivery modes: Pro & Prime
# Pro : The Pro mode allows students to access live-interactive lectures as well as view recorded lectures
※ Prime: The Prime delivery mode allows students to view recorded lectures
※ Prime+ : The Prime+ mode allows students to choose access for live-interactive lectures of their choice.
Note: To get a detailed understanding of the fee structure, contact a student counsellor.
- Admission Processing Fee of Rs. 1,200/- applicable for all admissions.
- An initial amount of Rs. 5,000/- from the program fee will be collected at the time of registration.
- The University offers special incentives to our armed forces with a 20% concession on the program fee.
- The above-mentioned fee structure is subject to change at the discretion of the University. Any payment made via Demand Draft should be made in favour of “SVKM’s NMIMS” payable at Mumbai.
- In addition, Students need to pay an examination fee of Rs 600/- per subject.
- Now avail loan facility to pay fees for the Program even without a credit card.
- EMI Facility (3, 6, 9, 12 months) available via credit cards of the following banks: HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, Citi Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, HSBC Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank.