MSC - MSC Applied Finance
About This Course
- The two-year program illustrates and characterises unstructured problems of investment management.
- The curriculum also prepares you to pursue a career in Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA).
- Learn to find innovative solutions and execute them to resolve unstructured problems.
- Get equipped with the right knowledge to think strategically and apply it to various key domains of investment management.
- Learn to ascertain risk-return and execute the strategy to aid investment decisions.
- Effectively prepare financial strategies in relation to business plans.
- Successfully address the global investment necessities, portfolio management skills.
- Accomplish financial reporting duties like preparing financial statements, balance sheets, cash flow reports, budgets, budget-to-actuals and financial projections.
- Develop acquisition and investment skills in relation to finance for any corporate.
- Gain working knowledge with regards to various contemporary topics like fixed income, derivatives, alternative investment, quantitative methods for valuation, fundamental financial analysis.
- Display competence and associated skills which are instrumental in addressing advanced investment management & analysis expected for an unmatched career goal.
Option 1:Full Payment
Option 2:Annual Fee Payment
Eligibility Of Program