Professional Diploma in Wealth Management
About This Course
- The one-year program provides a specialised curriculum which is based on industry insights and is focussed on the Asian market
- Experienced faculty, who are a mix of academia and industry (IIM, IIT) will provide aspiring wealth managers with a holistic overview.
- Learn to implement an innovative approach acquired through Blended Learning – Hands-on Exposure with live instruction sessions
- Wealth management professionals will earn a deeper insight into the building blocks of managing wealth through academic exposure.
- Acquire professional competencies to pursue a career in professional wealth management
- Obtain an enhanced understanding of financial goals and wealth planning of clients
- Ability to innovate financial products and the financial market.
- Skilfully design investment policy statements and manage portfolios.
- Effectively apply the quantitative skills to design a successful portfolio
Option 1: Full Fee Payment (in INR)
60,000/- Full Fee Payment
Admission Processing Fee : 1,200/-
Option 2 : Annual payment (in INR)
40,000/- Program fee per year
to be paid before the first SemesterAdmission Processing Fee : 1,200/-
Option 3 : Semester-wise fee payment (in INR)
25,000/- Program fee per semester
to be paid before the second Semester
- An initial amount of Rs. 5,000/- from the program fee will be collected at the time of registration.
- The University offers special incentives to our armed forces with a 20% concession on the program fee.
- The above-mentioned fee structure is subject to change at the discretion of the University. Any payment made via Demand Draft should be made in favour of “SVKM’s NMIMS” payable at Mumbai.
- In addition, Students need to pay an examination fee of Rs 600/- per subject.
- Now avail loan facility to pay fees for the Program even without a credit card.
- EMI Facility (3, 6, 9, 12 months) available via credit cards of the following banks: HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, Citi Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, HSBC Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank.
Eligibility Of Program